Deadline: 26 February 2016
The Young African Leaders Center is currently inviting African Leaders for its YALI Regional Leadership Center Southern Africa Programme 2016. The objective of the programme is to provide the platform and tools to empower dynamic young Africans and to awaken their innate leadership potential for the benefit of Africa and its global partners.
- Create critical thinkers
- Solve complex and multidisciplinary problems
- Foster entrepreneurial thinking
- Innovative use of information, knowledge and opportunities
- Encourage communication and multicultural collaboration
- Create awareness of contemporary African issues
- Business and Entrepreneurship Development
- Civic Leadership
- Public Management and Governance
- Young leaders from the countries (mentioned above) are eligible to participate in the programme.
- The program is open to young African leaders aged 18 – 35 years old depending on their level of experience and track record in their chosen sector.
- Participants must meet the following criteria:
- English language proficiency
- Portuguese speaking participants will be accommodated in the Mozambique Hub at UEM
- A commitment to positively impact Africa, their own countries as well as communities
- Commitment to serve the development agenda of the African continent
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Southern Africa Programme.