Deadline: 21 August 2015
“Are you a social entrepreneur who is working to improve community and the lives of children in a big way? Are you using digital tools and technology* to scale and grow your impact? Do you have a strong desire to promote children’s rights, an innovative idea to change the world for children, and the passion and the drive to create this change? Let’s make it happen together!” – With this, Tigo invites participants for the Digital Changemakers Competition 2015.
The Tigo Digital Changemakers Competition awards 2 winners a prize of Frw. 14,000,000 each and a place in a support program which includes professional coaching, and mentoring from Tigo and our non-profit partner to help them develop their initiatives.
- Have a great social impact – provide genuine solutions to problems communities face and have the potential to improve children’s lives directly and indirectly
- Be scalable – have the potential to change the lives of many people – nationally, regionally or even globally
- Be financially sustainable – meaning that this idea and business model is financially self – sustainable.
- Be system – changing – meaning they are ideas that can solve society’s issues in a big way and in the long term
- Tigo encourages social entrepreneurs with different kinds of programs to apply.
- Entrepreneurs who do not have digital at the core of their operation can apply, as long as there is the potential for digital technology to be used in some way to increase the impact of their work.
Participants should register through online form to apply for it.
For more information, visit Tigo.