Deadline: 1 December 2015
UNESCO/Israel (MASHAV) is currently inviting applications for its Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme 2016 to promote human resource capacities in the developing countries through intensive training and to enhance international understanding and friendship among peoples of the world and the people of Israel. The Government of Israel is placing at the disposal of UNESCO a number of fellowships for the benefit of certain Member States (especially the least developed countries) within the framework of the UNESCO Fellowship Programme.
Beneficiaries of these fellowships will be given the opportunity of participating in a variety of training courses in Israel, conducted under the sponsorship of the MASHAV, Israel’s Agency for International Development Cooperation.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Uganda, United Rep. of Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
UNESCO will cover
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- International travel expenses (at the most economical airfare) within the framework of the 2014-2015 Fellowships Programme.
- One-time special allowance amounting to US$100.
MASHAV (Israel) will cover
- Registration and tuition frees.
- Accommodation (Room and Board).
- Health insurance and basic medical care (This does not include dental care, glasses, and chronic illnesses).
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- High-level educational staff, at the regional or national level, dealing with the target population, school principals, counselors, supervisors, lecturers at teacher training institutions, and researchers in relevant fields.
- Be proficient in reading and writing in the language of instruction; (if the language of instruction is not the mother tongue, a certificate of language proficiency must be provided).
- Be not more than 50 years of age.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online through the website.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Fellowships Programme.