Deadline: 1 December 2015
UNESCO/Israel (MASHAV) is currently inviting applications for its Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme 2016 to promote human resource capacities in the developing countries through intensive training and to enhance international understanding and friendship among peoples of the world and the people of Israel. The Government of Israel is placing at the disposal of UNESCO a number of fellowships for the benefit of certain Member States (especially the least developed countries) within the framework of the UNESCO Fellowship Programme.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Beneficiaries of these fellowships will be given the opportunity of participating in a variety of training courses in Israel, conducted under the sponsorship of the MASHAV, Israel’s Agency for International Development Cooperation.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Uganda, United Rep. of Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
UNESCO will cover
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- International travel expenses (at the most economical airfare) within the framework of the 2014-2015 Fellowships Programme.
- One-time special allowance amounting to US$100.
MASHAV (Israel) will cover
- Registration and tuition frees.
- Accommodation (Room and Board).
- Health insurance and basic medical care (This does not include dental care, glasses, and chronic illnesses).
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- High-level educational staff, at the regional or national level, dealing with the target population, school principals, counselors, supervisors, lecturers at teacher training institutions, and researchers in relevant fields.
- Be proficient in reading and writing in the language of instruction; (if the language of instruction is not the mother tongue, a certificate of language proficiency must be provided).
- Be not more than 50 years of age.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online through the website.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Fellowships Programme.