Deadline: 11 January 2016
Applications are currently invited from citizens and permanent residents of Nigeria for Carrington Youth Fellowship Initiative (CYFI) Programme 2016. The Fellowship seeks to develop a select group of young Nigerians into ethical and impactful leaders by connecting them with mentorship, networking, training and funding opportunities over the course of an intensive fellowship year.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Teams of 2-4 fellows submit project proposals to the CYFI Board
- Projects should be achievable in scope and address a current issue in Nigeria
- CYFI Board supports fellows by working to connect them with resources and contacts
- Fellows work on their own time to implement projects
- End of year recognition ceremony for fellows
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Implement concrete, youth-oriented solutions to issues that concern you
- Access U.S. Government resources and contacts
- Catch the attention of American and Nigerian leaders in the public and private sectors
- Work alongside talented and motivated peers with diverse backgrounds, but similar visions
- Participate in CYFI Alumni Program
- The 2016 application is open to all citizens and permanent residents of Nigeria currently residing in Lagos and Port Harcourt.
- Applicants must be committed to making a significant contribution to your community and country.
- Applicants must have unique set of skills and experiences that applicants can use to make an impact.
- Applicants must be excited about the opportunity to launch an innovative CYFI project.
- Applicants must know the area of social change in which you would like to work, and you can articulate the positive change that you would like to make.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must fill the online application form available on the website.
For more information, visit fellowship Programme.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.