Deadline: 15 April 2016
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is currently inviting applicants from ACU member universities for its Early Career Academic Grants 2016.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Applications will be strengthened by the applicant providing evidence of the submission/acceptance of a paper or poster, or other communication with the conference organisers.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Australasia: Australia, New Zealand
- Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago
- East Africa: Uganda, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- East Asia: Brunei Darussalam, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore
- Europe: Cyprus, Malta, United Kingdom
- North America: Canada
- South Asia: Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- South Pacific: Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
- Southern Africa: Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland
- West Africa: Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone
Grants can be used to cover travel and visa costs, conference fees, accommodation, and subsistence.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Applicants must be employed in an academic role by an ACU member institution (mentioned above).
- Applications are open to university staff who are less than ten years from the start of their employment in an academic role.
- Academic staff who have recently returned to work after a career break can also be considered: applicants to whom this criteria applies should make this clear in their application.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must fill the application form via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Academic Grants.