Deadline: 15 April 2016
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is currently inviting applicants from ACU member universities for its Early Career Academic Grants 2016.
Applications will be strengthened by the applicant providing evidence of the submission/acceptance of a paper or poster, or other communication with the conference organisers.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Australasia: Australia, New Zealand
- Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago
- East Africa: Uganda, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- East Asia: Brunei Darussalam, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore
- Europe: Cyprus, Malta, United Kingdom
- North America: Canada
- South Asia: Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- South Pacific: Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
- Southern Africa: Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland
- West Africa: Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone
Grants can be used to cover travel and visa costs, conference fees, accommodation, and subsistence.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Applicants must be employed in an academic role by an ACU member institution (mentioned above).
- Applications are open to university staff who are less than ten years from the start of their employment in an academic role.
- Academic staff who have recently returned to work after a career break can also be considered: applicants to whom this criteria applies should make this clear in their application.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must fill the application form via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Academic Grants.