Deadline: 29 January 2015
Call for proposals for Commonwealth Foundation grants 2015 Up to £30,000 per year. The Foundation is calling for proposals for funding sustainable development projects that contribute to effective, responsive and accountable governance with civil society participation.
- Strengthening the ability of CSOs to use creative expression for participatory governance
- Enhancing the capacity of CSOs, networks and alliances to engage in participatory governance
- Facilitating interaction and constructive engagement in governance
- Building a culture of learning and knowledge sharing
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Gender equality
- Environmental sustainability
- Cultural respect and understanding
- The funding is open to civil society organisations (CSOs).
- Eligible Countries- Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Cameroon, Cyprus, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Seychelles, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, Swaziland, The Bahamas, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, Zambia.
- The applicants should apply for funding for 1 to 3 years
- The project should not have yet started and the applicant CSO must have at least 10% counterpart funds for the project.
How to Apply?
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The applicants can download the guidelines and application form and send it online via the online system available on the website.
The applicants must provide the following supporting documents as part of your application:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Registration certificate and audited accounts for the organization.
- A complete logic model using the Commonwealth Foundation template.
- Registration certificate for partner organisations, if applicable.
More information about this Funding Opportunity is available in the PDF version. If you are a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can instantly download this PDF version. Not a Premium Member? Click here to Sign up! Not interested? Continue reading…