Deadline: 31 March 2016
Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa (OSISA) is currently inviting applications for its 2016 Innovative Grant programme. The programmes support beyond immediate symptoms and seek to address structural problems that reproduce poverty, inequality, exclusion and discrimination.
- Human Rights, Access to Justice and the Rule of Law
- Democracy and Governance
- Social and Economic Justice
- Natural Resources Governance
- Youth Arts and Culture
- Women’s Rights
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- OSISA invites proposals from civil society, community or state actors from Southern Africa, which are not formally registered entities.
- OSISA will consider concept proposals from such unregistered and informal groups and formations that, if approved, may then be further developed into fully-fledged grant proposals for consideration.
- Non-registered groups and formations may submit OSISA 2016 Concept Proposal Forms for consideration by OSISA.
How to Apply
To apply, organizations and entities operating and registered in southern Africa need to complete and submit the OSISA 2016 Grant Application Form through the website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Grant programme.