Deadline: 19 October 2015
British Embassy Chisinau has announced call for Proposals: Good Governance Fund – Strategic Support Fund – Moldova, in order to support economic reform and good governance in Georgia, the Republic of Moldova, Ukraine, Serbia, and Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Good Governance Fund (GGF) was launched by Prime Minister David Cameron earlier this year.
Projects value range: from £20,000 up to £50,000.
GGF will support work in the following areas:
- anti-corruption measures
- improving the business environment
- judicial reform, key sector reforms (e.g. banking and energy)
- strengthening the rule of law
- Supporting an independent media.
- Projects should demonstrate how they support the strategic priorities for the GGF and reform priorities identified in-country.
- Projects should have clearly defined, SMART outputs and deliverables and demonstrate value for money;
- SSF project partners may be local national or international organisations based in the Republic of Moldova;
- Projects must cover activities which meet Official Development Assistance definitions1;
Funding allocations for 2015/16 must be spent by 31 March 2016.
How to Apply
Applicants must send the completed Project Proposal and Project Budget forms at email address, mentioned on the given website.
For more details, please visit Good Governance Fund.