Deadline: 19 October 2015
British Embassy Chisinau has announced call for Proposals: Good Governance Fund – Strategic Support Fund – Moldova, in order to support economic reform and good governance in Georgia, the Republic of Moldova, Ukraine, Serbia, and Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Good Governance Fund (GGF) was launched by Prime Minister David Cameron earlier this year.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Projects value range: from £20,000 up to £50,000.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
GGF will support work in the following areas:
- anti-corruption measures
- improving the business environment
- judicial reform, key sector reforms (e.g. banking and energy)
- strengthening the rule of law
- Supporting an independent media.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Projects should demonstrate how they support the strategic priorities for the GGF and reform priorities identified in-country.
- Projects should have clearly defined, SMART outputs and deliverables and demonstrate value for money;
- SSF project partners may be local national or international organisations based in the Republic of Moldova;
- Projects must cover activities which meet Official Development Assistance definitions1;
Funding allocations for 2015/16 must be spent by 31 March 2016.
How to Apply
Applicants must send the completed Project Proposal and Project Budget forms at email address, mentioned on the given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more details, please visit Good Governance Fund.