Deadline: 15 March 2016
The Joint Urban Programming Initiative (JPI) Urban Europe invites proposals from the funding agencies for the ERA-NET Cofund Smart Urban Futures (ENSUF), supported by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 programme, aiming at creating attractive, sustainable and economically viable urban areas, in which European citizens, communities and their surrounding can thrive.
Programme activities include knowledge sharing, networking, programme seminars, dissemination of results and a central programme website.
- Concepts and strategies for smart urban transformation, growth and shrinkage
- New dynamics of public services
- Inclusive, vibrant and accessible urban communities
A total amount of public funding of maximum 23.8 M€ will be provided by national and regional funding agencies from 18 European countries, including support from Horizon 2020
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Each project proposal must be submitted by a project consortium consisting of at least three eligible applicants from at least three participating countries.
- The following categories involved in development of European urban areas can join consortia:
- Other stakeholders
- Areas (e.g.): science, social sciences and humanities, SMEs or other businesses, NGOs, cities, social entrepreneurs etc.
- Each of the applicants must have the interest and competence to undertake research, development or innovation within the specified topics. The different national rules of funding apply.
- Partners from countries not officially participating in the call are welcome in a consortium but they need to fund their activities from other sources.
- Eligible countries:
Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Finland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom.
How to Apply
Participants must submit complete pre-proposal forms in order to reach to the next stage of proposals submission.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ENSUF Call.