Deadline: 31 January 2016
Are you aged between 16-30 years?Are you a resident of European Union member state? Do you have an innovative solution regarding the future of the youth? If yes, then be a part of European Youth Event 2016.
Young Europeans are invited to attend European Youth Event (EYE) 2016 which will take place in the European Parliament seat in Strasbourg from 20-21 May 2016 and will provide a unique opportunity for thousands of young Europeans to make their voices heard.
During the event, they will exchange ideas and perspectives on youth-related issues, develop innovative solutions to crucial questions for the future and meet with European decision-makers and speakers with a wide range of professional experience.At the same time the EYE will provide an opportunity to experience the rich cultural diversity within the European Union through the staging of various artistic performances and spectacles.
The EYE 2016 will include a large variety of activities run under the motto “Together we can make a change” in a political, social and cultural sense.
- War and Peace: Perspectives for a Peaceful Planet
- Apathy or Participation: Agenda for a Vibrant Democracy
- Exclusion or Access: Crackdown on Youth Unemployment
- Stagnation or Innovation: Tomorrow’s World of Work
- Collapse or Success: New Ways for a Sustainable Europe
The two-day-event will offer:
- Idea checks, political debates and workshops with European political decision-makers and high profile speakers from the business world and civil society.
- Ideas labs, digital games and other special formats.
- The YO!Fest (Youth Village and Festival) organized by the European Youth Forum.
- In- and outdoor concerts and performances during the event
- Registration for taking part in the event will only be possible as a group of minimum 10 participants.
- Groups can only be registered by their group leader, who will be responsible for the participants in their groups.
- The group leader must be older than 18 years.
- No individual registrations will be accepted.
- Young Europeans aged between 16 and 30 years, resident in:
How to Apply
Interested applicants can register their groups via given website.
For more information, please visit European Youth Event.