Deadline: 1 December 2015
The John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships is seeking journalists and journalism entrepreneurs for creating the future of journalism. JSK Fellowship is a life-changing experience. Each year JSK selects 20 journalists and journalism innovators from the United States and around the world and bring them together for 10 months at Stanford University, in the heart of Silicon Valley.
JSK Fellowship is seeking a pool of applicants who are diverse in all ways: race, ethnicity, gender, media background, region of the country, regions of the world, perspectives and life experiences.
- Access to some of the world’s most innovative thinkers and organizations, from technology giants to hot new startups to Stanford’s 100-plus special institutes and centers.
- Opportunities to join classes taught by top-notch Stanford professors and instructors in a wide range of specialties.
- A rich intellectual and cultural campus life, including live theater, music and dance performances and special lectures and events.
- Fellowship social events where everyone can get to know one another. A number of these events also are open to fellows’ children.
- Spouses and partners are eligible to take classes and attend fellowship seminars just as the fellows do. Fellows’ children can attend excellent Palo Alto-area schools and are included in some special fellowship social activities.
- New friendships, professional connections and entrepreneurial skills that will continue beyond the fellows 10 months.
The fellowship considers applicants who fall into one or more of these categories:
- Journalists employed by a news organization or journalism freelancers
- Journalism entrepreneurs and innovators
- Journalism business and management executives
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Journalism Fellowships.