Deadline: 21 October 2015
The Arab Foundation for Freedoms and Equality is currently inviting applications from Arabic regions to its Social Change Program Application.
The program aims to build the capacities of 15-20 participants from the Arab World through thematic modules that address issues of gender and sexuality from a social change and activism approach. The program is a practical training based on peer learning and exchange.
- Gender and Sexuality
- Social Justice
- Media and Media production
- Advocacy and Lobbying
- Sexual Health
- Sexual Education and Strategic planning.
- Individuals from and/or residing in the MENA region working , beginning to work or aspiring to work on sexual and bodily rights, and/or gender equality in any field are eligible to apply.
- However, due to the nature of the program the following limitations need to be taken into consideration when considering applying:
- All trainings will be conducted in Arabic, applicants need to be able to understand Arabic.
- The training is highly demanding, with required traveling, long-term commitments, and required deliverables, it is thus important that applicants have sufficient time and flexibility to be able to complete the various requirements of the program.
- The training component will be concluded in June 2016, but in order to complete the program, participants must present a preliminary plan for a project relating to gender and/or sexuality.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply through online application form available on the website.
For more information, please visit AFE.