The Ella George Children’s Foundation (EGCF) is accepting applications from U.S. based organizations running projects domestically and internationally with its core program area of Education and Literacy.
EGCF is a private, non-profit foundation. The foundation partners with non-profit organizations, supporting initiatives and programs that enhance the lives of children with positive and measurable outcomes. EGCF believes that in order to advance the well-being of underserved children, it is fundamental to strengthen both educational access and the quality of resources at various ages of development.
- Education and Literacy
- Microfinance and Microenterprise
- Early Childhood and Youth Empowerment
- Sustainable Environmental Health
EGCF provides grants with a range of: $1,000 to $15,000
- All organizations, whether working domestically or abroad, must be a US 501(c)(3) organization.
- Eligible organizations should have a current focus on developing world countries.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants can submit their proposals online via website, given at the end.
- Organizations should include:
- Employer Identification Number to verify non-profit status.
- Purpose and history of organization
- Summary goals and objectives of the project for which funding is being sought
- Current status of the project
- Project budget with amount requested
Note: There are no formal deadlines to apply for funding. EGCF currently accepts applications on an ongoing basis.
For more information, please visit EGCF Grant.