Deadline: 12 Feb 2013
Oxfam has invited applications from eligible and deserving applicants for job/vacancy of Head of Ecomonic Justice Campaign. Kindly note that location of this job is Oxford-UK. The nature of this job is permanent.
Salary: £41,961 per annum
Benefits: Standard – 25 days holiday, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance
• Excellent global and national campaign leadership skills and experience
• Experience in integrated approaches to advocacy and campaigning that includes research, policy, lobbying, media work and popular campaigning.
• Strong team building and relationship management skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills of a high order, including presentation, lobby and media
• Proven knowledge of food security, agriculture and climate change issues
• Proven experience working with international alliances
• Understanding of gender analysis and commitment to promoting gender equity
• Experience in or knowledge of development programming desirable
• Ability to think and operate strategically and creatively.
• Ability to communicate clearly and work cooperatively in a cross-cultural setting.
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential. Other languages, particularly French and Spanish, an advantage.
• Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Internet).
• Flexibility, ability to work under pressure with limited supervision
• Willingness to travel up to 10 weeks/year
How to Apply
For more information please visit this link.