The Center for Reproductive Rights is currently accepting applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Executive Assistant based in New York.
Executive Assistant, in the Office of the President, will play a significant role in supporting the smooth and effective operations of the Office of the President, with primary responsibility for running the President’s daily operations, ensuring the President’s time is managed effectively.
The Center is the premier global legal organization dedicated to advancing women’s reproductive health, self-determination, and dignity. Its mission is straightforward and ambitious: to advance reproductive health and rights as fundamental human rights that all governments around the world are legally obligated to protect, respect, and fulfill.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Schedule the President’s calendar to reflect the Center’s strategic priorities and help in effective management of her time toward achieving operational goals;
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all internal/external scheduling requests for the President;
- Assume responsibility for the overall execution, planning, and related advance and logistics for the President’s travel schedule, across the U.S. and globally: organize trip planning calls with internal/external stakeholders, develop written, detailed schedules, confirm travel plans and appointments, manage all related transportation and lodging, and accompany as necessary; and
- Manage target meeting list, in conjunction with appropriate staff, to ensure President’s continued visibility among and contact with key constituents including partners, donors, media, and other influentials.
- Ensure the President is prepared for all internal and external meetings through oversight and organization of all briefing memos, remarks, and additional collateral, coordinating across departments, and anticipating needs and strategizing solutions;
- Conduct subject matter research and compile background information on meeting participants when needed;
- Draft and file meeting notes, follow up correspondence, and key actions and ensure communication thereof with all relevant parties as appropriate; and
- Attend and provide appropriate support as needed for meetings/conferences/events (travel may be required).
- Manage President’s email—prioritizing for attention and drafting responses as appropriate;
- Manage information flow into and out of the Office of the President, ensuring follow up with and engagement of appropriate staff;
- Develop and improve templates and formats related to the scheduling process, including request templates, event memos, and agendas; and
- Maintain relationships with executive and management staff to anticipate needs of President’s time, including project approvals and input, calls, and any follow-up items.
- Support the Office of the President in development and service of Board meetings as needed;
- Coordinate daily office operations with Administrative Assistant (e.g, managing receipts, contact management, and general office support); and
- Complete special projects as required.
- Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of three to five years of related, progressively responsible work experience, including scheduling and travel management experience;
- Experience in support of executive/senior managers faced with the challenge of prioritizing their time in a complex, faced-paced environment;
- Commitment to the Center’s mission, purpose, and values.
- Other skills
- Excellent presentation, writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information;
- Ability to work collaboratively and under pressure;
- Flexibility to work overtime;
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed;
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, Prezi, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Applications including cover letter, resume, writing sample and contact information for three references must be submitted through online process.
For more information, please visit the Center.
Santa Aballo Opumar says
I am exited for the post of Executive Assistant. I am ready to work in any situation. I am trust worthy and worked for more than five years in that position, I believe I can handled that job very well with minimum or no supervision. I am waiting for the positive response from you.
Divya Sharma says
We are not a funding organization, we provide you fundraising guides and inform you on the latest funding opportunities to help your organization apply for the relevant opportunity and secure grants. Please see the eligibility criteria and how to apply section and proceed with the application procedure.