Deadline: 22 April 2016
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Graphic Designer in Washington DC, United States.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing various brand and marketing materials suitable for both print and digital use, including brochures, advertisements, thought leadership pieces, social media posts, templates, presentations, and various other materials.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Graphic Designer will perform the following functions-
- Produce and create digital Web and print solutions.
- Translate requirements into wireframes and mock-ups.
- Provide user-centered design expertise from concept to delivery.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure consistency of brand identity.
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability and sustainability.
- Improve the web’s look and feel via user experience, content readability, content governance adherence, image/icon fixing, Web part placement/ fixing/updates, etc.
- Work closely with the IT department to ensure continuation of a stable production environment.
- Collaborate with freelancers as part of a virtual content studio.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic design, marketing, or related field.
- Total minimum of 4 years work experience as a graphic or web designer.
- A deep understanding of all aspects of branding, marketing, communications, and integrated marketing.
- Self-starting individual with proven ability to take ownership for results and driving projects to completion.
- Solid experience designing print and digital solutions using Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML, and hands-on experience of content management systems.
- Ability to collect/understand requirements and design, explain, and negotiate feedback on wireframes and mock-ups.
- Expert in user-centered design process specifically related to accessibility and Web standards.
- Strong customer service, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience in working with a variety of specialties and levels of experience.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Experience with project and change management processes.
- Ability to handle confidential information and deal with issues sensitively.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.