Deadline: 15 February 2016
Coffey is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Evaluation and Research Intern in London, United Kingdom. The duration for the post is of 3 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Evaluation and Research Intern will be responsible to support team that carries out evaluation and impact assessment work for the European Commission across a wide range of policy areas including health, information and communication, agriculture, fisheries, education and culture and research and innovation.
Coffey’s mission is to deliver technical excellence and innovative solutions to manage complex risk in challenging environments.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Evaluation and Research Intern will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Supporting and contributing to project teams working on evaluation and impact assessment assignments for EC clients.
- Gathering and analyzing evidence, e.g. by undertaking desk research, conducting interviews, analyzing findings etc.
- Drafting parts of reports for our clients (in particular the EU institutions).
- Helping to grow the business by contributing to the preparation of tenders.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Undergraduate or higher academic qualification.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to understand structure and solve complex problems.
- Experience with applying different quantitative and/or qualitative research techniques.
- A good understanding of the approaches, methods and tools used to evaluate public sector interventions.
- A keen interest in public policy, and the European Union and its institutions in particular.
- Excellent command of English (at or near native level).
- Additional languages would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Coffey.