FHI 360 is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Technical Officer, Strategic Information and M&E based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Senior Technical Officer, Strategic Information and M&E, provides high quality state of the art technical assistance to key stakeholders in all aspects of strategic information including surveillance, research, monitoring and evaluation.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Technical Officer will perform the following functions-
- Direct and guide all M&E activities related to the performance of LINKAGES programs in Indonesia, including PMEP design; selection and measurement of appropriate indicators; development of appropriate M&E data collection and reporting forms and systems; data quality assurance processes; database maintenance; appropriate data analysis; and appropriate and timely dissemination of results.
- Satisfy all requirements related to M&E and Strategic Information (SI) including reporting to project donors/sponsors and to FHI 360 headquarters (HQ).
- Coordinate with the M&E officer and provide mentoring as required to ensure smooth and effective work flow.
- Work with Global Fund PRs to review and strengthen the reporting and recording system, with special emphasis on HIV cascade indicators.
- Liaise on SI issues and lead M&E, QA/QI, surveillance and data analysis and use related technical assistance support to National HIV/AIDS and TB Program partners, including the Ministry of Health (Kemkes), National AIDS Commission (NAC), other GFATM Principal Recipients, and others as determined by the LINKAGES program.
- Lead technical assistance to sub-national partners, including Provincial and District Health Offices (Dinkes), AIDS Commissions (KPAD), health facilities and other partners as needed, in the design and implementation of provincial and city/district M&E systems and Information Systems.
- Provide leadership on all research activities under the LINKAGES program, including design, collaboration with HQ, the FHI 360 Asia Pacific Regional Office (APRO) and , local partners; ensure internal and external IRB/PHSC approvals have been properly submitted and obtained.
- Consult with M&E staff in Papua and APRO on a regular basis and work directly with HQ M&E lead.
- Keep the country representative apprised of progress and prepare data presentations and summaries as required.
- Participate in the overall LINKAGES country program strategy development and planning and provide strategic information input to strategic planning processes of all partners as requested by the Country Representative.
- Undertake and present findings of mid-term review and end-of-program evaluations as appropriate.
- Coordinate and lead external technical assistance in strategic information from FHI 360 APRO and/or HQ.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Applicants must have-
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience in M&E positions with responsibility for designing and directing M&E activities of development projects.
- Master’s degree in statistics, demographics, public policy, international development, economics, or related field.
- Proven success in leading M&E/SI team in design and implementation of M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
- Experience in providing technical assistance to GOI/MOH in monitoring and database systems, including SIHA.
- Experience in planning and performance measurement for USAID PEPFAR-funded programs, including indicator selection, target setting, results reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans.
- Knowledge and experience in design and implementation of studies using various research and evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Experience in providing senior-level guidance to donors and government officials in the technical aspects of planning and managing surveys, developing and refining data collection tools, data quality assessments and oversight and managing and trouble-shooting field operations.
- Must be proficient in both written and spoken English and fluent in Bahasa Indonesian.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through online process.
For more information, please visit FHI 360.