Deadline: 26 April 2016
ViiV Healthcare is seeking proposals from organisations for its Positive Actions for Girls and Women Fund with an aim to tackle the harmful practices and norms that limit the aspirations of girls and women and increase their vulnerability to HIV and to fund projects which focus on the reducing the commoditization of girls as well as supporting projects and organisations that advocate for girls and women.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Reduce the commoditization of girls (e.g. sexual or gender-based violence, early marriage, forced sex work, inter-generational relationships)
- Support existing projects, organisations and innovators that advocate for girls and women
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Community leadership to improve knowledge of and access to appropriate sexual and reproductive health information and services in early adolescence
- Reducing incidence of and ending community acceptance of early marriage, forced marriage and relationships of power imbalance
- Community interventions to end sexual and gender based violence, particularly amongst adolescent girls
- Community initiatives that support HIV positive adolescent girls to access appropriate SRH information and services; and reduce HIV related stigma and discrimination that may lead to vulnerability for these girls
- Community advocacy that address punitive laws and policies that put adolescent girls at risk of harassment, violence and/or arrest by the police, including girls in key populations
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Addresses harmful practices that leads to health/HIV risk
- Promoting rights, education and campaigning rights of girls
- Build aspiration and opportunities to escape poverty for adolescent girls
- Enhance information about and access to SRH services
- Demonstrating Impact (Monitoring and Evaluation)
- Addresses root causes
- Assure sustainability
- Non-governmental and community-based organisations that can deliver change at a community level
- The PAGW does not have any specific restrictions, although it is expected to be focused on communities in Sub Saharan Africa and South Asia.
- The PAGW accepts applications in French.
- The lead contact should be the person responsible for delivery of the project at a country level wherever possible.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit ViiV Healthcare.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.