The company is a microfinance company. We are market-driven, and technology-based, serving customers with financial products, and services. Our ambition is to be the first choice of customers, employees and shareholders and to be a respected member of society.
People are main resource in realizing its ambition. Therefore, Human Resources Management (HRM) is an integral part of our business strategy and an important line responsibility. The company conducts its diversified activities through business units, which report directly to the Board of Directors. It is the responsibility of the Board of Directors to establish corporate HRM policies and to make sure these corporate policies are properly executed. The corporate HR department professionally supports the Board of Directors. It is the responsibility of each member of the Board of Directors to hold unit managers, who report to him, accountable for their HRM responsibilities. Within corporate guidelines, every unit manager is responsible for HRM in his unit, with professional support being provided by its HR manager.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The main objective of HRM policy is to create a winning match between individual needs and organizational demands. We continuously aim to have the right person, with the right experience, at the right time, in the right place, offering the right compensation. The company fosters leadership, individual accountability and teamwork. Our employees are professionals whose entrepreneurial behavior is result-oriented and guided by personal integrity. They strive for the success of their own units, in the interest of the whole of the company. In return, our employees can count on opportunities for individual and professional development, in a multicultural working environment. We offer rewarding and challenging assignments with room for initiative. In this respect, policies have been established and common HRM issues have been defined. Personnel & Management Development policy is based on the view that individual and professional development motivates people and contributes to a flexible organization in which all positions are staffed by capable, accountable and committed employees.
- Equal opportunity: Our employees are recruited, selected and promoted on the basis of objective, non-discriminatory criteria.
- Career advancement: We practice to a high degree “promotion from within” at unit level and Company-wide, taking account of both meeting job requirements and preferred profile, and individual ambition in future career prospects.
- Education & Training: The company’s Education & Training policy is based on the view that the knowledge, attitude and skills of our employees are among the most important assets to realize our ambition. As a consequence, Education & Training is an essential part of our HRM policy.
- Meeting place: We use training programs to create meeting places for exchange of experience and networks for managers from different Business Units, disciplines and cultural backgrounds, and to offer opportunities for benchmarking to the outside world.
- Compensation & Benefits: The Company’s Compensation & Benefits policy is based on the view that fair remuneration packages including performance-related pay, matching with individual needs and local practice, contribute to the motivation of our employees. We support diversity but where appropriate, we stimulate common remuneration practices in the organization.
- Accountability: We foster target setting, for individual and team performance with periodical reviews.
- Encouragement: We encourage individual and team performance by practicing open and motivating appraisal procedures.
- Objectivity: We use objective procedures for job ranking (internal equity) and check systematically market conformity in relevant labor markets (external equity).
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Accountability: The employees are expected to be committed to proper fulfill their duties. Within this scope, it is the responsibility of every manager to set clearly defined targets for their employees, to communicate sincerely about their performance and to be specific with regard to the subsequent measures. In this respect, any errors will be regarded as opportunities to improve performance rather than as obstacles for further development.
- Managing the difference: Managers are expected to possess the flexibility to act with due regard for existing differences in individual quality, personal ambition, national culture, and organizational interest. They feel challenged to manage such differences.
- Mobility: Employees are expected to have a high degree of mobility in their careers, creativity in their thinking, and initiative in their actions. They should have an “open mind” and feel challenged rather than threatened by the new and the unexpected. Each manager has to make sure that the corporate policies in the fields of Personnel & Management Development, Education & Training and Compensation & Benefits are implemented and that the common issues Accountability, Managing the Difference and Mobility get proper attention.