Deadline: 2 December 2015
The Magdalene College has announced Clutton-Brock Scholarship. The object of this scholarship scheme is to establish scholarships at postgraduate level in the University of Cambridge for the benefit of students from Zimbabwe as a permanent memorial to the late Guy Clutton Brock, Hero of Zimbabwe and graduate of Magdalene College.
The aim of the scholarship is to have two Clutton-Brock Scholars in residence at any one time for:
- a one-year graduate taught course, leading to a postgraduate qualification (usually the MPhil degree) and
- a three-year course of research, leading to the PhD degree.
Each category of scholarship provides:
- the University composition fee (home rate: PhD; overseas rate: MPhil);
- a maintenance allowance for a single student; and
- a contribution to a return economy airfare.
- The Scholarships are open to citizens of Zimbabwe, normally under the age of 35 and normally resident in Zimbabwe.
- First class or high second class degree or its equivalent from a recognised University.
- Preference will be given to students wishing to study subjects relevant to the development of Zimbabwe.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via website, given at the end.
For more information, please visit Clutton-Brock Scholarship.