Deadline: 7 June 2016
The Bluhm/Helfand Social Innovation (BHSI) Fellowship at Chicago Ideas Week is currently accepting applications for its 2016 Fellowship Program, to recognize a group of young, socially-conscious leaders who have developed sustainable ventures addressing civic needs.
Each BHSI Fellow will:
- Receive $10,000 in financial support toward his or her work.
- Speak at Chicago Ideas Week. Fellows present at CIW, which annually brings more than 30,000 attendees together with leading innovators, entrepreneurs and intellectuals.
- Participate in one-on-one strategic meetings. The BHSI Fellowship team works closely with each Fellow to develop a customized itinerary of meetings with potential funders, partners and mentors.
- Join a dynamic community of 2016 BHSI Fellows, as well as inspiring Fellows from the program’s five-year history.
- Engage with big thinkers. Fellows will interact with prominent business and political leaders on multiple occasions.
Social entrepreneurs 35 years or younger (as of October 17, 2016) from anywhere in the world can apply for the Fellowship.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit the completely filled registration form available on the website.
For more information, please visit BHSI Fellowship Program 2016.