Deadline: 2 May 2016
The Innovation Fund Denmark is seeking applicants in order to invest in projects with growth potential with an aim to advance ingenious innovation concepts which cut across disciplinary divides or which lie outside of the theme-specific calls with earmarked funds.
The fund’s vision is to thrive entrepreneurship, partnership and international outlook so that ideas, knowledge and technologies may be translated into viable businesses and innovative solutions for the benefit of society.
IFD invests in projects which in the short or long term result in the implementation of new technologies and processes, or which combine established technologies and processes innovatively and productively.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Themes & Purpose
- Competitive environmental technologies
- translate environmental knowledge, technological solutions etc. to improve the quality of life, health and biodiversity as well as growth and increased employment – nationally and internationally.
- use research and innovation to build and strengthen knowledge about the Danish and global environmental problems to maintain and strengthen the competitiveness of Danish companies – nationally and internationally.
- contribute to smart environmental regulation that cut across subject areas and respect the environment, health and economy and continue to demonstrate that it is possible to decouple growth and increased consumption from increased environmental pressure.
- Food and resource efficient biological production
Innovation Fund objective with investments in the food and resource efficient biological production is to strengthen the Danish food sector so that it more fully moving in a direction that puts Denmark on the world map in the resource-efficient, environmentally friendly and cost-effective production of healthy, competitive food high quality, and integrates issues and unique solutions across disciplinary boundaries.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Strategic growth technologies
Innovation Fund invests specifically in Strategic Growth Technologies to ensure the development and application of new interdisciplinary and advanced solutions in all fields in the Danish society creates measurable value through increased growth.
- Health and clinical research
Innovation Fund investment in health and medical / biotech will create real value for the Danish population.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Innovation Fund targets investments is contributing to an economically attractive transformation of the energy sector from black to green energy and consequent growth and jobs throughout Denmark.
- support / improve the competitiveness of the tourism industry through innovation, creating quality tourism and efficiency improvements
- linking evidence-based knowledge with tourism industry players to create “value for money” and mature and develop tourism industry
- increase circulation in the peripheral areas and make better use of the Danish potentials – including through improved interaction between players in the tourism industry, research and regulation
- provide a basis for scaling of results from research and innovation to other local areas.
Innovation Fund objective with investments of psychiatry is to create real value for patients, the public and society.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Transport and infrastructure
- contribute to a future transport system that cost-effectively delivers high mobility while the environmental challenges are addressed
- develop innovative technologies that can be market-ready or more competitive in the coming decade, which can be exploited optimally in accordance with the societal objectives
- explore opportunities to influence future transport behavior
- identify the need for regulation and opportunities for traffic management and other initiatives, as new technology is pointing to.
- Future welfare
Innovation Fund aims to investments in the welfare sector is creating real value for citizens, people and society. The fund will help to ensure that welfare solutions continuously improved based on new knowledge and evidence-based solutions.
- Open invitation
Innovation Fund objective with investments in the “Open Sticky” is to strengthen the brilliant innovation ideas that cut across several subject areas or which lie outside the thematic calls with earmarked funds.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Innovation Fund Denmark.