Deadline: 23 October 2015
Voqal the call for Change is currently inviting applications from young entrepreneurs to submit their big ideas for social change for its Voqal fellowships program.
The Voqal Fellowship is a talent and technology accelerator for tomorrow’s social entrepreneurs. Vocal is searching for young entrepreneurs, change-makers and thought leaders who want to get off the treadmill and launch their next “big idea” that will transform progressive politics or remedy a social inequity.
If you have a passion for social justice, progressive politics or transformative media and technology, this program is for you. Here are a few (but not all) types of projects fellows could pursue:
- Mobile Apps
- Media Products
- Information Access
- Tools for Wrangling Big Data
- Software for Social Change Agents
Voqal Fellows will receive a $30,000 stipend and will be expected to complete a project in six months in addition offset health insurance costs for qualifying fellows is also available.
- Nonprofit organizations and individuals around the world that use technology and media to build an educated, empowered and engaged public can apply.
- Ideal candidates for the fellowship are driven, tech-savvy social change agents who thrive under self-direction.
- Creative thinkers with a track record of advancing social change and/or using innovative solutions to help communities can apply.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online through the website.
For more information, please visit Voqal The Call for Change.