Deadline: 29 February 2016
United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications from organisations to co-create, co-design, co- invest, and collaborate in basic and applied research and development that supports Government of Mexico efforts for improved citizen security, justice, human rights, good governance and environmental sustainability, which are outlined in USAID/Mexico’s Country Development Cooperation Strategy.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
USAID/Mexico works as part of the US Government to advance priorities of mutual concern to Mexico and the United States. The strong social, cultural and economic ties, common security concerns, and the shared border between Mexico and the U.S., combined with Mexico’s status as an upper-middle income country with a high level of institutional capacity, provide a unique rationale for USAID/Mexico’s program.
Objectives and Approaches
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Catalyzing, leveraging, and complementing public‐ and private‐ sector resources and capabilities to achieve a lasting impact beyond USAID investments.
- Supporting local champions and advocates of Mexican solutions to the country’s challenges.
- Identifying, developing, and assessing demonstration models with the end goal of promoting the replication of proven approaches and models by Mexican entities and funding sources.
- Collaborating closely with a broad range of Government of Mexico (GOM) and US Government interagency actors to maximize the impact of programs on bilateral policy‐level priorities and to coordinate related activities.
- Idea/Approach: Soundness, innovativeness and feasibility of the applicant’s idea/approach as it applies to research (social or technical), analysis, technology, or innovation (including appropriate supporting evidence) in relation to the Key Objective set forth in this Addendum.
- Organizational Strength: Organizations strengths as a partner due to appropriate experience, established relations, skill, innovative or proven methodologies, ability to bring together key stakeholders (including the GOM), or other strategic qualities.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Public, private, for-profit, and non-profit organizations, as well as institutions of higher education, public international organizations, non-governmental organizations, U.S. and non-U.S. government organizations, and international donor organizations are eligible to apply.
- USAID seeks new applications of science, technologies, innovations and partnerships that provide the best value to the Government and have the potential to substantially contribute to this goal
- No responses will be considered under the BMA until a Critical Problem Addendum has been issued; only submissions that are responsive to a specific Critical Problem Addendum will be considered.
- Awards under this BMA will be based on the individual Critical Problem Addenda which will provide the specific Critical USAID/Mexico Problem.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their expression of interest at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit USAID/Mexico Partnerships.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.