Prizes and Recognition
Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and People’s Choice Prize winners for the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition will be selected in each of the following two categories:
- Best Ideas Category: Innovative ideas and plans to be implemented (by the entrant or by others)
- Best Projects Category: Already existing enterprise which has demonstrated social impact
- Grand Prize winners and the People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a Gold Medal and a Certificate.
- Second Prize winners will receive a Silver Medal and a Certificate.
- Third Prize winners will receive a Bronze Medal and a Certificate.
- Finalists not chosen as prize winners will receive Honorable Mention.
- Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will receive a Certificate.
To be eligible applicants must be:
- between the ages of 15 and 35
- operating an enterprise, contributing towards the SDGs, in the form of a business, a non-profit organization or an informal program.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply by registering themselves through an online registration process.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition.