Deadline: 13 March 2016
The International Youth Foundation (IYF) is seeking applications from youth-led social ventures around the world for its 2016 YouthActionNet Laureate Global Fellowship to recognize 20 young leaders who have pioneered solutions to urgent challenges in their communities and beyond.
YouthActionNet mission is to strengthen and scale up the impact of youth-led social ventures around the world. Through its local and global initiatives, it provides training, mentoring, funding, advocacy, and networking opportunities to social entrepreneurs, who have pioneered solutions to urgent global challenges.
Founded in 1990, the International Youth Foundation (IYF) invests in the extraordinary potential of young people. IYF programs are catalysts for change that help youth learn, work, and lead. IYF is passionate in the belief that educated, employed, and engaged young people possess the power to solve the world’s toughest problems. IYF launched YouthActionNet in 2001 to support an emerging generation of young change-makers through strengthening their leadership capacity and the impact of their social change initiatives.
- Identifying and Supporting Young Leaders
- Strengthening the Youth Social Entrepreneurship Sector
- Recognition at a global awards ceremony, through related media outreach, and blogging and speaking opportunities made available through YouthActionNet
- Year-round learning opportunities and one-on-one coaching based on Fellows’ individual needs and YouthActionNet’s proven leadership development framework
- Being part of a global network of young change-makers, with the chance to connect and collaborate with peers leading change throughout the world
- Access to ongoing learning and networking opportunities as a YouthActionNet alumni.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must be:
- 18 – 29 years old as of October 1, 2016
- Founders or co-founders of existing ventures with at least one year of impact
- Fluent in English (applications must be completed in English
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit YouthActionNet 2016.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.