Deadline: 12 August 2014
Well qualified organizations are invited to submit applications for program Cote d’Ivoire Resources towards Elimination of Child Vulnerability. This programme is being supported by The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) with the mission to strengthen the capacity of families and community networks to ensure the well-being of their most vulnerable members, including persons living with HIV and AIDS (PLWHA), Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC), and adolescent girls.
Areas of Interest:
Funding can be requested approximately $21,940,481.00.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Increased utilization of HIV and health services among vulnerable groups
- Increased capacity of local governments and communities to protect and provide for their most vulnerable members
- Increased education and knowledge among vulnerable groups, especially girls
- Increased economic security of HIV-affected households
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Any qualified US or non-US non-governmental organization (including, but not limited to, Private Voluntary Organizations (PVOs) and for-profit entities) or Public International Organization(PIOs) is eligible to apply under this RFA.
For more information, please visit grants.gov and search by funding opportunity number RFA-624-14-000014.