Call for Applications are invited for Scholarship for the Master of Arts in Economic Governance and Development Program 2013-2014. The Master of Arts in Economic Governance and Development is a 15-month programme which offers an interdisciplinary curriculum in economics, governance and development based on international standards of teaching. The programme is designed for students who anticipate broadening their education and gaining the knowledge and skills necessary for professional or academic careers in the fields of economics, development and governance.
Admission period is from 20 June to 15 August 2012. Selection process will start in September and ends in October. Classes start in January 2013.
Applicants must meet the following admission criteria:
· Successful completion of an academic degree of higher education (BA, MA, MSc, Diploma) in Economics and/or other related fields;
· Excellent knowledge of English;
· The applicants should not be older than 32 years on 1 January 2013;
· Citizenship of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Afghanistan. Students from other countries can be accepted for the programme on a limited basis
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek covers:
· Round trip travel expenses within Central Asia
· Monthly stipend of EUR 180 per month
· Housing allowance of EUR 95 for non-residents of Bishkek
· Health insurance (except for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan)
· Child allowance and single parent support.
Best qualified candidates only will be contacted for tests and interviews.
For further information, visit the link.