Deadline: 30 April 2016
The Cidadania Ativa Programme is currently seeking proposals for its Bilateral Cooperation Initiatives, aimed at developing international partnerships that include NGOs from Donor Countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and the European Union.
The bilateral cooperation initiatives provided are intended to support activities aimed at enhancing relations between Portuguese NGOs and entities of the Donor States with a view to exchanging international experiences, sharing and transferring knowledge and good practices to strengthen the capacity and effectiveness of NGOs in the Portuguese civil society, and also to assist promoters in the preparation of projects to be submitted to the Programme.
- Bilateral cooperation initiatives are limited to a maximum grant of 3 500 euros per proposal, which can be supported at the maximum rate of 100% of the eligible costs.
- Bilateral cooperation initiatives are limited to a maximum grant of 5 500 euros per proposal, which can be supported at the maximum rate of 90% of the eligible costs.
- In duly justified cases the maximum amounts referred to above may be exceeded.
Promoters of bilateral cooperation initiatives shall comply with the general conditions of access to the Programme set out in the Rules of the Programme, particularly concerning administrative and eligibility criteria. Apart from these, applications must also observe the following specific conditions:
- Each Promoter may receive support to a maximum of two bilateral cooperation initiatives under this call. Proposals under this call shall not be considered for the purpose of the limitation of applications to other types of projects to be supported by the Programme;
- Besides Portuguese NGOs, entities from
- Donor States are also eligible as promoters of bilateral cooperation initiatives when participating in events organised by the Fund Operator;
- At least one entity from Donor States, International or intergovernmental organization relevant to achieving the cooperation objectives, must participate as partners in any initiative;
- Portuguese entities which are not NGOs may also participate in bilateral cooperation initiatives as eligible partners.
How to Apply
Application process includes the following steps:
- Applicants must go through pre-registration process.
- Once pre-registered, applicants may access their area.
- After the application is submitted, applicants will be required to print and send by letter a duly signed waiver, made available in their area, via post.
For more information, please visit Cidadania Ativa Programme.