Deadline: 11 October 2015
Autumn School is inviting applicants for a pilot event to the main AMR DxC Competition, hosting an AMR DxC Autumn School in Edinburgh aimed at PhD students at British and Indian universities. Grab the chance to attend a high profile series of seminars, and discuss with international AMR experts, themes around AMR, diagnostics, innovation, interdisciplinary thinking, international collaboration and AMR DxC.
The Autumn School coincides with other AMR events in Scotland and offers sponsored registrations for Autumn School attendees to the FIS 2015: Action on Infection Conference in Glasgow (21-23 November).
- Roll-out a yearly fixed-time AMR Dx challenge aimed at early career scientists
- Promote capacity building for diagnostics R&D focused on AMR
- Stimulate interdisciplinary AMR Dx research to bridge speciality gaps
- Identify and attract the next generation talent of AMR Dx researchers
- Scout for innovative ideas for advanced AMR diagnostic assays
- Be a PhD student at a British or Indian university
- Applicant’s research is related to the wider fields of AMR and diagnostics
- Applicants have a great interest for international collaboration and interdisciplinary research
- Fit of your research background to the objectives of AMR DxC
- Ability to become an ambassador for AMR DxC team formation of your home institution in the 2016 competition
- Desire to communicate across disciplines
- Support of your home institution for participation in the 2016 AMR DxC competition
How to Apply
Applicants may send application materials with motivational letter and CV on the mail address given on the website.
For more information, please visit AMR DxC Autumn School.