Deadline: 9 October 2015
Are you driven by a meaningful vision? Do you have a great idea but do not know how to get started? Apply now and become part of the DO School One-Year Program for aspiring impact entrepreneurs!
The DO School One-Year Program enables you to spend 10 weeks on campus in Berlin to develop your individual business plan and learn hands-on what it takes to be an entrepreneur by working on a real life group Challenge.
Fellowships cover all or part of tuition fee, travel costs to and from the DO School campus and the living and accommodation costs.
About the Program
This year´s Connection Challenge is posed by Messe Berlin, one of the world’s leading trade exhibition companies. The task of the Challenge is to capture, preserve and publish the expertise of the exhibitors and trade visitors present in new and exciting formats, e.g. by using new technologies or forms of storytelling.
The challenge aims to:
- find a solution that extends the impact of a trade exhibition from a few days to the whole year
- gather knowledge that so far goes untapped and make it accessible to more people
- distil it so that it can be published in different formats later on and
- connect new people worldwide to the Messe Berlin community
- Emerging social entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs aged 21 to 31 from around the world, with relevant interest and skills as well as an idea for a venture that they want to implement during DO School Fellowship can apply.
- Successful candidates may come from, but are not restricted to the fields of storytelling technique such as writers, bloggers, videographers, journalists but also business analysts, educators, information architects, web and information designers.
How to Apply
- Complete the applications for the one-year DO School program through the online application form available on the website.
- Applicants must also fill the additional financial aid form during the application process.
For more information, please visit DO School Innovation.