Deadline: 13 October 2015
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Financing Partnerships Assistant based in Manila, Philippines.
The Asian Development Bank aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Financing Partnerships Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Assists in service delivery to cofinanciers by responding to their concerns and requirements, organizing meetings, disseminating relevant information to concerned cofinanciers and operational departments.
- Assists in the preparation of agreements and procedural arrangements and any amendments to these documents.
- Assists in building financing partner intelligence by researching and updating information on partners’ strategies, priorities and preferences, and disseminating such to operational departments to facilitate building a robust pipeline of ADB projects for financing partners’ consideration.
- Assists in the processing and administration of projects with cofinancing, including gathering of relevant information on cofinanced projects under administration for monitoring the progress of implementation and disbursements, and as basis for billing and collecting administration fees, if any.
- Assists in the review of cofinancing agreements to ensure compliance with their requirements.
- Collects relevant documents/papers to complete the cofinancing file of approved loan projects; assists in the timely submission of project reports to cofinanciers; and responds to cofinanciers’ queries on approved projects upon clearance by supervisors.
- Assists in updating cofinancing information in eOperations and other ADB-integrated database.
- Assists in the preparation and updating of cofinancier profiles, briefing notes, presentation materials for cofinancing seminars and workshops, and other reports that may be required including for ADB brochures and reports.
- Creates and updates relevant databases to monitor cofinancing possibilities, processing and administration status of projects with cofinancing; inputs verified and approved data into relevant computerized systems and databases.
- Assists in checking and compiling all relevant project information based on approved documents and communications, to validate and update entries in the databases; and generates and compiles Bankwide cofinancing reports and statistics for various purposes.
- Assists in the preparation of presentation materials for cofinancing seminars and workshops, as well as the cofinancing brochure and other official publications, by drafting statistical tables and charts; maintains a checklist of documents provided to, or requested by, cofinanciers.
- Coordinates the submission of back-to-office reports, progress reports and other reports on approved cofinanced projects for submission to selected cofinanciers.
- Performs other duties which may be assigned by the supervisor(s) and reflected in the incumbent’s workplan.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related course
- At least 5 years of relevant experience; experience in administrative work and exposure to project processing and administration in international development institutions will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of assigned area
- Capable and willing to work together specially in teams
- Proficient with computer software in common use in ADB, and with the use of computer databases to input and extract information, and to generate standard and ad hoc reports
- Understanding of the relevant procedures and guidelines and their importance in the overall function of the work area
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.