Deadline: 15 February 2016
Coffey is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Evaluation and Research Intern in London, United Kingdom. The duration for the post is of 3 months.
The Evaluation and Research Intern will be responsible to support team that carries out evaluation and impact assessment work for the European Commission across a wide range of policy areas including health, information and communication, agriculture, fisheries, education and culture and research and innovation.
Coffey’s mission is to deliver technical excellence and innovative solutions to manage complex risk in challenging environments.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Evaluation and Research Intern will perform the following functions-
- Supporting and contributing to project teams working on evaluation and impact assessment assignments for EC clients.
- Gathering and analyzing evidence, e.g. by undertaking desk research, conducting interviews, analyzing findings etc.
- Drafting parts of reports for our clients (in particular the EU institutions).
- Helping to grow the business by contributing to the preparation of tenders.
Applicants must have-
- Undergraduate or higher academic qualification.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to understand structure and solve complex problems.
- Experience with applying different quantitative and/or qualitative research techniques.
- A good understanding of the approaches, methods and tools used to evaluate public sector interventions.
- A keen interest in public policy, and the European Union and its institutions in particular.
- Excellent command of English (at or near native level).
- Additional languages would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Coffey.