Deadline: 29 May 2015
The Volunteer Benevoles Yukon (VGY) in collaboration with the Yukon government is calling eligible organizations to submit applications for the NGO training fund (NGOtf). The Yukon Government provides the funding and VBY administers the training.
Non-profit organization can apply for a maximum of $5,000 per project. The NGOtf call for application is generally in May or June each year.
The fund is designed to support stand alone workshops or short-term organizational training in areas such as:
- Human Resources Management
- Succession Planning
- Volunteer Management
- Financial Management
- Information Management
- Communications and/or Marketing
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning
VGY is the ‘Go to’ source for nurturing and growing Yukon volunteerism. The mission is to foster and promote volunteerism throughout the Yukon by providing resources, training, consultation, and support for individuals and organizations
- The training must assist a non-profit agency as a whole, be undertaken by more than one individual (staff and volunteers) lined to the organization, and must have lasting benefits for the organization.
- Any Yukon non-profit organization that is registered as a Society with YG corporate affairs is eligible to apply to this fund.
- Individuals are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
Participants need to download the NGOtf application form website and submit the duly filled form by the deadline.
For more information, visit VGY.